MBA, also known as master’s in business administration, is usually recognized as a great investment for those looking to further their careers. Concentrations in strategy, marketing management, entrepreneurship, finance and other economic fields command the highest salaries among MBA graduates, Financial Advisor reported.
Even big companies are willing to pay top dollar for employees who have an MBA, and some promises to help employees pay their way through school. Pay scale survey revealed that MBAs with at least 10 years of experience earned an average salary of $98,000 per year.
One cannot deny the cost of education continues to increase. That is why several company-sponsored MBA degrees are becoming more appealing for those looking to progress in their careers without breaking the bank. Here is a list of companies offering competitive tuition assistance programs:
- Apple – Apple topped the list in the technology sector for companies offering tuition assistance. The company will provide tuition assistance for $5,000 each year toward an MBA degree.
- AT&T – AT&T employees will be eligible for tuition reimbursement after 12 months working for the company. The company offers $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement for coursework, and employees are eligible for up to $25,000 in reimbursements for graduate school expenses.
- Bank of America – The financial services industry also places high value on furthering the education of employees. Bank of America offers employees $5,250 in tuition assistance each year for advanced degree job-related coursework.
- Ford – Ford is a leader in the automotive industry when it comes to helping its employees further their education. The company offers up to $5,000 each year for the cost of an
- Intel – Intel is a technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. This company has one of the most competitive tuition reimbursement programs in the tech industry as the company agrees to pay 100 percent of reimbursable education costs. MBA. The company also offers up to $400 each year for textbook reimbursements for all textbooks, e-books, and rentals.
- Wells Fargo – Wells Fargo offers employees who want to earn an MBA up to $5,000 per year. For employees with children pursuing higher education, up to $3,000 in awards may be applied to the cost of their child’s education.
Is this article helpful? Answer Kroger customer survey for us!